The National Examination Council has officially released the much-awaited National Common Entrance Examination – NCEE Timetable for the 2023/2024 examination.
Teachers, Parents, and guardians searching for the NCEE exam date, should note that the NCEE Common Entrance examination has been scheduled to hold on Saturday, 3rd June 2023.
Latest Update: If you are following the latest news on the NCEE examination date, you’ll know that the first date was supposed to be Saturday, 29th April 2023. However, the National Examinations Council (NECO) has rescheduled the 2023 National Common Entrance Examinations (NCEE) which is conducted for admission into Federal Unity Colleges to Saturday, 3rd June 2023.
The NCEE exam date is a one-day examination for intending applicants who have obtained the NCEE Registration form and duly registered for admission into the Unity Colleges (JSS1). I’d love to reiterate that the JSS1 Common Entrance examination has been scheduled to hold throughout the country on Saturday, 3rd June 2023.
On this date, the examination will start at 7:30 a.m. and end at 3:00 p.m. It’s wise for candidates who will be sitting for the examination to arrive at their assigned examination venue before the examination commences.
NCEE Timetable for 2023.
- Validation of candidates, marking of attendance and Sanitization: 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper I to candidates: 9:30 am -9:40 am
- Issuance of Paper I Question papers to candidates: 9:40 am -9:50 am
Paper I (9:50 am -12:00noon)
- Part A –Mathematics and Basic Science and Technology.
- Part B –English and National Values Education.
Break and Issuance of OMR and question papers.
- Break and Sanitization: 12:00noon -12:55pm.
- Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper II to candidates: 12:55 pm -1:05 pm.
- Issuance of Paper II Question papers to candidates: 1:05 pm –1:15 pm.
Paper II (1:15 pm -2:35 pm)
- Part A –Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
- Part B –Verbal Aptitude
It is important to note here that the time on the NCEE question paper differs from the time on this timetable. If the time differs, please strictly adhere to the time on the question paper.
- Albinos and Blind candidates should be allowed 30 extra minutes at the end of each paper.
- Blind candidates must make use of the NECO-supplied OBR Customized Braille sheet for the examination.