The 2020 WAEC GCE Result is OUT and all candidates who sat in the examination can now check their results, to know if they pass or not. Here in WaecTimetable.org.ng, we provide you with the complete step by step procedures, on how you can check your 2020 WAEC GCE result yourself.
I would love to inform and notify all candidates who sat in the 2020 November/December West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE (popularly known as WAEC / GCE) that their results are now available online via the school portal.
The 2020 WAEC GCE Results has been released, uploaded and is available to be accessed via the WAEC official result checking website.
How To Check Waec Result Without Scratch Card
Can you check your waec result without a scratch card? Well, it is totally impossible for all candidates who sat for the West Africa Examination Council, Waec to check their waec results without scratch card.
How Much is Waec Scratch Card
Please take note that before you need to check your result, you are required to purchase the West Africa Examination Council, WAEC result checker which cost about N500 (five hundred naira only).
The Waec result checking scratch card can be purchased from authorized dealers or any WAEC office nearest to you.
Check WAEC GCE Result Online – 2020 Nov/Dec.
- To check your result, go to WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (Note that your 10 digit waec exam number, is your 7-Digit center number, which is followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Proceed and enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2020
- Then select the “Type of Examination” That is the NOV/DEC WASSCE (Private)
- Then enter the Card Serial Number, which is found on the reverse side of your Scratch Card.
- Continue and type in the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
- Lastly, click on “Submit” and wait for the results window to come up.
How To Check WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Result via SMS
For candidates who want to check their 2020 WAEC GCE result via SMS, use the simple guides as shown below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2020
Please make sure that you adhere strictly to the above format.
Also, note that you are not to add any space in the message.
See Also: How To Check Neco GCE Result 2020 Online
After following the above format, ensure you wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Note: Be informed that you can only use the waec result checker 5 times!
Wishing all candidates the very BEST and don’t forget to share this information with your friends, using the social media share buttons on this page.